Body Contouring including Body Lift After Massive Weight Loss
Obesity contributes to a host of serious health problems, including heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis. For the very obese, massive weight loss is the best way to become healthier and enjoy life more. After losing a lot of weight, however, most people are discouraged to realise that they are left with uncomfortable excess skin and, often, persisting fat deposits.
Mr. Maxwell specialises in plastic surgery for post-weight loss body contouring. By designing a customised treatment plan for each patient, incorporating such procedures as lower body lift, breast lift, abdominoplasty, arm lift, thigh lift and liposuction, Mr. Maxwell helps weight loss patients complete the transformation to a trimmer, more attractive body shape.
Plastic Surgery Williamstown
There are few things more rewarding than looking and feeling one’s best. For 18 years, Mr. Richard Maxwell has used his plastic surgery skills to help patients enhance their appearance and improve their self-confidence. Mr. Maxwell offers a comprehensive range of procedures, from popular surgical procedures such as breast enlargement and facelift to procedures specifically for men and a range of convenient non-surgical treatments. Mr. Maxwell has a particular interest and expertise in Body Contouring following Massive Weight Loss (Bodylifting). Contact our office at the Cabrini Medical Centre in Malvern today to find out more about the plastic surgery options we offer to patients from Melbourne, Victoria, and from elsewhere in Australia.
Mr. Maxwell’s Qualifications
- MBBS BMedSci (Monash University 1981)
- Fellow Royal Australasian College Of Surgeons - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (1989)
- Member Australian Society Of Plastic Surgeons (1991)
- Member Australasian Society Of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (1997)
- International Member American Society Of Plastic Surgeons (2009)
- Member Victorian Hand Surgery Society (1995)
- Lecturer Monash University Department Of Surgery Cabrini Hospital (1995 - present)
- Former Consultant To The Victorian Melanoma Service, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne (1994-2003)
Decision-Making in Plastic Surgery
Everyone is concerned about his or her appearance. When such concerns begin to affect people’s self-esteem and self-confidence – to the extent of impacting on their inter-personal relationships and other aspects of their lives – then plastic surgery can help.Many people are reluctant to seek help for fear of being seen as vain. But in fact very few people seeking plastic surgery do so ‘on a whim’. Rather, they have genuine concerns which have been worrying them for a long time.
If you would like to explore the possibilities that plastic surgery has to offer, please contact our main rooms in Malvern, Victoria:
Ph.: (03) 9509 9699
Fax: (03) 9509 7124
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Our Locations
Mr. Maxwell sees patients at three convenient locations:
- Cabrini Medical Centre Suite 42, 183 Wattletree Rd., Malvern VIC 3144
- Mitcham Private Consulting Suites, 23 Doncaster East Rd., Mitcham VIC 3132
- Williamstown Dermatology, 128 Douglas Pde, Williamstown VIC 3016
and operates at three private hospitals:
- Cabrini Hospital, 183 Wattletree Rd., Malvern VIC 3144
- Epworth Cliveden Private Hospital, 29 Simpson St., East Melbourne, VIC 3002
- Mitcham Private Hospital , 27 Doncaster East Rd., Mitcham VIC 3132
Please note: all appointments are made through the main rooms at Cabrini Medical Centre.